Exotic Granite

This is a new one even for me.  2cm Fusion granite.  In the right application, this could make for a hell of a countertop.

fusion granite

15 Comments

1. Posted December 31, 2010 at 2:37 am | Permalink

To be so beautiful like that should be from my country and on my company OMNI SURFACES.
    Thank you for posted our material!

2. Emerson Lino
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Please,

How much is per square foot this amazing granite? I am interested !!!

thanks,

Emerson Lino
    Houston, Texas

3. Daniel
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

Are you looking just for slabs or to have it fabricated? Please give us a call at 713-476-9006 or send me an e-mail at DanielR@Stonestore.net and I’d be happy to help you.

4. Clay
    Posted March 10, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

amazing stone

thanks for the post

5. patty
    Posted September 4, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

I would like tis in my bathroom, do you have any left. It is called Fusion Granite. thanks patty

6. gail-patricia greer
    Posted November 11, 2011 at 11:40 am | Permalink

I’m very interested in “fusion” & need 2 slabs. Please provide pricing per slab excluding fabrication.
    Thanks so much & have a great day!
    gail greer

7. Daniel
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Please contact us directly for pricing. Our phone number is 713-476-9006 or e-mail us at Info@Stonestore.net.

8. Mark
    Posted January 15, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

I am interested in this granite if you have any available.

Can you let me know?

9. sheila hale
    Posted March 18, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

That is so beautiful…..How much for a 4 ft by 4 ft table top?(rounded corners & edges)? do you have a store in my area Port Orchard,Wa or one close by where i live?

10. Judi Davis
    Posted April 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

would like more information on blue louise, or blue red, white, cream yellow, gold swril granite.

11. Gloria Angles
    Posted July 24, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Permalink

I am in Dallas and need one slab 120x 60 (approx)
    Do you still have this and how could we get it to dallas?
    thanks,
    Gloria

12. Posted January 28, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Dear Sir,

Could you share the price info about “Fusion Granite” and size options.
    And I would like to know the origin of this granite.

Best regards,

Tolga

13. Denise
    Posted February 16, 2013 at 8:14 am | Permalink

I am looking fora remnant of the exotic fusion. We are located in Naples, Fl.
    Can you tell me if that is possible to get?

14. Daniel
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

We have some Fusion remnants, but are in Houston. Send us the size and we can give you an idea of what we have.

15. Wendy Turnbull
    Posted March 22, 2013 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

What is the price for a slab of “Fusion” Granite?